الأربعاء، 1 فبراير 2012

Video Telephone - Beneficial Or Not?


Video Telephones Are Bad.

Let me tell you that I have had one for a year, and from the beginning I had been very skeptical. The idea behind the video telephone has been around for decades, but the technology at the time had not been available. When I look at my surroundings, I find that not many people use it. Yes, fewer than 1% of the population in the US have a video phone, even amongst the wealthy.

Why?

I know why: this is a the new technology.

For the new technology to succeed, the public must first, be prepared for it.

Secondly, the time is needed for the public to adapt onto each new technology, especially if the public is not ready for it.

Why should you buy a video phone if you already can to use the program such as Skype?

Sure. You have a friend in the UK and he has Skype, too. What should you do? Call him and say; "Hey Bill, would you turn on your computer, activate your Skype, and check to see if the microphone and camera are working or not? Did you clean out those viruses off your computer that you sent to me last time? I have to tell you something important!" Or you have to stay online and occasionally catch him "once a year".

And the resolution, the picture quality...

Video Telephone - This Is Good.

After a while I began to prefer it others lines: cell phone and the usual phone. There had been many reasons for that. For example; the video phone does not annoying me with advertisement. I receive only important calls and occasional from my grandson. The video phone is so easy to use; the first time he called and left a video message he was only 2 years old! Now, he is contacting me at any time as he wants, without any help at all.

The simplicity - is not this important in our already difficult days?

The reliability - storms, problems with electricity, short or long disconnection of the telephone lines and so on. No matter what happened, but you will never miss a call. On the video phone's large display, you will see records of all the missed calls as well as how many massages are waiting for you.

The gentle flashing light would remind you if you forgot something.

The practicality - we are taking one of our video phones for trips out of the State or country. My friends took it to China and had no problems to see relatives and friends so far away. What do we need for that? Not too much, just the Internet and electricity.

Video Telephone - Note Well!

This is definitely not for everybody. But it might be for you if:

You are in business and have no time for your own kids and spouse far away at this moment, but you found a little time to answer on couple calls, now you have the ability to see them on one screen and kids see both parents together, what, we hope, would help to keep your family strong.

You're the one, who already has got the time and the money, but you desperately want that your own kids and grand kids had been together and be closer to them.

You are an investment businessmen who learned the value of a video phone a while ago, saving the time and the money for the trips, a deal making easier, seeing each other, and leaving more time for the family.

You are deaf or mute, who found that it is the easiest way to communicate.

Moreover, you like to celebrate Christmas with your friends or family at the same table; both parties are living so far away, but they have video phone connected to a big-screen TV to enjoy socializing with each other.

You are just like I am - a fanatic of communication technologies, and we are spending a lot of time with these toys, even forgetting time to time about PCs.

Video Telephone - Attention!

I did have not told you about the monthly payment. It is small and constant in spite of the fact that I'm making so many long-distance calls all over the United States, to Canada and more over - owners of these video phones can make long-distance calls for free and unlimited to other 60 countries.

I have only mentioned a few of the very many functions of the video phone.

In conclusion, I want to say that it is better to see once than hear a hundred times.

P.S.. Maybe I was right to talk a little about this subject. See for yourself; when you open a video phone forum on Google you will find that many people are asking for solutions. If you are in the same shoes, better read it to the end.




Valeriy Ignatyev is a middle-aged IBO - well educated, skilled and an experienced man who always does have a reasonable desire to help people. He will help you too, just go... here

Learn more about video phone and service, you can go to The New Technology





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق